Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Dung vietnamese painter




Dung was born in Hanoi in 1959. He graduated from Hanoi College of Industrial Fine Arts in 1984. From 1989 until 1992 he was an official painter at the Vietnam Stamp Company, where he could exercise his talent for colour and precision. Working now as an independent artist, he has taken part in several exhibitions in Vietnam, including solo exhibitions in Ho Chi Minh City in 2004 and 2005. His delicate sense of light and shadow makes him one of the few modern exponents of the traditional Vermeer/Ingres spiritual movement. His works can now be found in many private collections in the United States, Europe and Asia.

7 comments:

Tujuh Bintang said...

Indonesian painting diangkat dunk...

Unknown said...

Your blog is the perfect place for me to connect with the other people who are Chinese and love art.
I have used oils before and use watercolor as my main media. I find that water color allows me to make delicate tree branches and leaves better than oil. I like to use large bristled bamboo brushes. I love to use water color like most people use ink wash in doing landscape art.. This site allows me to see what other Chinese artists are up to. I’m so happy that I can share my work and get critiqued online. My goal is to become visible to theonline art world . and sell my work. This is exactly what other artists of our nationality want. Thanks for giving us the ability to blog with each other. I had never used any Facebook, till now. We really do have a way to unite the community of Chinese artists now.

Lorraine said...

Your art is stunning. The colours are beautiful and you have a wonderful delicate touch.

Indian Gifts Center said...

Great to see your blogs. I have greatly enjoyed looking through your blogs. Send Gifts to India please visit.
Gifts to India and Birthday Gifts to India.

j. Madison Rink said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j. Madison Rink said...

brilliant...fresh....lovely....

"Outside In"
http://www.wnightingale.com/artists/96

Fakhri Bohang said...

Wow, Great Work!!!